Descripción del trabajo
We are looking for motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth, business knowledge, and strong interpersonal skills. You will partner with customers and co-workers to craft and implement highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems. As a trusted customer advocate, the Systems Engineers will help organizations understand best practices around cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact. Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. Expect to help our customers working on flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing.
Roles and Responsabilities:
- Build a strong foundation of knowledge around AWS Cloud Services and the cloud ecosystem.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Cloud Services
- Assist with training session for customers considering or already using AWS.
- Collaborate with experienced Cloud Engineers to craft and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS community.
- Experience operating solutions built on cloud service providers.
- Experience working on Unix-like environments.
- Experience with configuration management tools (preferable Puppet)
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.)
- Fluent English
- AWS Certification (or equivalent experience) on any of the following:
- Solution Architect (Associate or Professional Levels)
- SysOps Administrator Associate Level
- DevOps Engineer Professional Level
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Software Design or Development
- Infrastructure Architecture
- Content Distribution
- Database Architecture
- IP Networking and/or Security
- Automation with Puppet/Chef/Salt/Ansible etc.
- Performance Tuning
- Systems Operations & Troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly; ability to think abstractly
- Experience with design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby, Golang or other scripting languages
- Availability to travel abroad
What we offer:
- Direct contact with clients and the opportunity to share ideas.
- Training and certifications.
- Professional growth.
- …and more!
Detalles del trabajo