Descripción del trabajo
We are hiring a UX Designer to design to join our development team. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
What we offer
- Direct contact with clients and the opportunity to share ideas.
- Training and certifications.
- Professional growth.
- Birthday free.
- …and more!.
Detalles del trabajo