Descripción del trabajo
Our office is located in Buenos Aires at the city’s Microcentro. We work in a fun, collaborative environment, and growth opportunities are numerous. You will be working on our core platform that manages our client’s data and is used daily by our team and the user facing services, taking into consideration scalability and performance. Also with some of our mobile applications (using AngularJS).
You will be responsible for:
– Designing, refactoring, and improving the functionality of our applications.
– Writing high quality, standardized, testable and usable code.
– Working closely with team members to deliver features that meet requirements.
– Tracking down and fixing bugs.
– Adding proactive and positive features to our rapidly growing company.
Key skills and experience:
– Strong knowledge of OOP/FP and passion for best design, coding practices and a desire to keep learning.
– Experience in at one of the following frameworks: Laravel, Yii, Symfony2.
– Knowledge of PostgreSQL (or MySQL) and being able to detect bottlenecks in queries.
– Self-motivated and ability to achieve deadlines and work independently.
– Passion for technology.
– Attention to detail
About the team:
We are a small IT department, currently at 3 full-time employees but growing quickly. We are passionate about technology and are always looking into ways of improving ourselves. We are an Agile team that uses SCRUM for keeping up with the backlog and deadlines.
Detalles del trabajo