Descripción del trabajo
Cloud Engineer with Openshift experience to join our Operations team. We are looking for motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth, business knowledge, and strong interpersonal skills. You will partner with customers and co-workers to craft and implement highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems. As a trusted customer advocate, the Systems Engineers will help organizations understand best practices around cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact. Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to large enterprises. Expect to help our customers design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing. You should have a strong understanding of cloud computing solutions. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new skills. You will help identify areas of existing architectural collateral that are incorrect or need updating in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsabilities:
- Build a strong foundation of knowledge around AWS Cloud Services and the cloud ecosystem.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Cloud Services
- Assist with training session for customers considering or already using AWS.
- Collaborate with experienced Cloud Engineers to craft and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS community.
- Experience architecting and/or operating solutions built on cloud service providers.
- Experience with OpenShift, Docker Data Center, Containers.
- Experience working on Unix-like environments.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.).
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.).
- Fluent English.
- Availability to travel to Europe.
- AWS Certification (or equivalent experience) on any of the following:
- Solution Architect (Associate or Professional Levels)
- SysOps Administrator Associate Level
- DevOps Engineer Professional Level
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Software Design or Development
- Infrastructure Architecture
- Content Distribution
- Database Architecture
- IP Networking and/or Security
- Automation with Puppet/Chef/Salt/Ansible etc.
- Performance Tuning
- Systems Operations & Troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly; ability to think abstractly
- Experience with design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby, Golang or other scripting languages
What we offer:
- Direct contact with clients and the opportunity to share ideas.
- Training and certifications.
- Professional growth.
- English lessons.
- Gym discounts.
- …and more!
Detalles del trabajo