Descripción del trabajo
We are looking for a Senior Web Front End Engineer for one of our important clients in USA. Their mission: eliminate waiting in line around the planet.
The client is a young, rapidly-expanding company headquartered in Pasadena, CA, with clients on 6 continents. Their web-based software has given back over 6,000 years of otherwise-wasted time to their millions of users, by allowing them to hold their spot in a virtual line using their cell phone, instead of being stuck waiting in a physical line or a waiting room. We are seeking a Senior Web Front-End Engineer to join their team. You’ll be working with a world-class development team in a fast-paced, agile company environment, building a product that is used by and loved by millions of users all over the world.
- Design, create, and modify web clients for the client’s platform.
- Deliver consistently high-quality code as part of an agile development team.
- Ensure compatibility and performance of web front-end code across various modern browser and device platforms.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the client’s architecture
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends.
- Demonstrated history of delivering commercial Internet-facing web applications.
- Passionate about continuous product improvement and innovation.
- Exceptional aesthetic design ability.
- Knowledge of more than one common front-end framework (Angular, React, Knockout, Vue, etc.).
- Demonstrated familiarity with event-driven or streaming applications using technologies such as Websocket, MQTT, HTTP/2, Web Workers, and similar desired.
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and/or Test-Driven Development experience desired.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Competitive base salary
- Generous stock options
- Annual Bonus
- Unlimited Vacation time
Length of employment: Full-time
Location: 100% remote
Detalles del trabajo