Descripción del trabajo
There’s no argument that as technology has evolved, many business operations have become simpler and more efficient. Intelligent, data-driven conclusions are being made on a scale never seen before — but as this technology escalates, so too does the need to stay one step ahead of the competition. As an IT professional within EY Client Technology – EY’s technology enablement services organization – you’ll play a key role in that mission, driving collaboration and improving the delivery of business solutions for client service.
The Shared Business Platform (SBP) function within EY Client Technology is responsible for the establishment and operation of enterprise technology platforms in support of cross-service line, client-facing business solutions. One of SBP’s imperatives is to provide technology enablement services to EY’s Emerging Technology function which drives digital product innovation through the application of advanced sciences, such as Artificial Intelligence. The Machine Learning Engineer will work on projects defined by EY’s Emerging Technologies function, developing and embedding machine learning algorithms in EY’s digital products, designed to address our clients’ most pressing business challenges. Within this context, the Machine Learning Engineer will be responsible for the end-to-end development of the machine learning components of EY’s digital products. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of working in a Lean-Agile project context
Essential Functions of the Job:
(Identify and describe essential functions, or primary duties and responsibilities. Assume that the reader does not know the role or function of the job.)
- Develop back-end machine learning applications
- Develop in Python/.NET/C/C++ or other applicable technologies
- Develop code that leverages modern web application development frameworks ( MongoDB, Django, AngularJS 4.0)
- Performance tuning for a high-performance operational platforms
- Own features from idea to deployment
- Tackle complex problems in usability, scalability, and distributed systems
- Develop maintainable, testable, quality code
- Perform exploratory analysis and pre-processing of data sources with the intent of visualizing data and discovering statistical properties and other key characteristics of the data
- Identify appropriate algorithms and approaches for solving machine learning problems in various application areas
- Utilize, develop, and/or adapt data processing, deep learning and/or other methods in machine learning to various data sources and application areas
- Provide input to team leads to inform technical reports, including accomplishments and contributions to deliverablesAnalytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
(Describe the kind of problems and challenges typically faced, and decisions required to perform the job, as well as recommendations made to supervisors or others. Focus on the nature of existing policies, precedents and procedures used to guide decisions, and the degree to which the incumbent is free to make decisions requiring interpretation and judgment).
- Proactively identifies risks and issues; and implement the most appropriate solution
- Possesses advanced analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple – often conflicting – demands on a project, simultaneously
- Applies good business knowledge/understanding to manage and meet sponsor and customer needs
- Identifies potential points of contention for missed deliverables; devises and implements actions to mitigate shortfalls in timeline
- Identifies unstated customer expectations
- Escalates to management, as appropriate
- Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Experience with programming languages including, but not limited to, Python, R and .NET
- Demonstrated ability in selecting, developing, and applying machine learning and data mining algorithms
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and deep convolutional neural networks (DCCN)
- 5+ years of software development experience building high performing, scalable applications, preferably using the Microsoft Azure stack
- Experience employing DevOps techniques, including continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Ability to extrapolate and solve real-world operational problems using machine learning, data mining and statistical algorithms
- Experience with large scale data/distributed systems
- Experience with Deep Learning
- Experience with developing machine learning applications for cloud deployments (Microsoft Azure, in particular)
- Familiarity with techniques for optimizing CNNs to minimize off-chip memory bandwidth requirements, storage requirements and to minimize compute requirements
- Experience with Tensor Flow, Caffe, Theano or other similar frameworks would be an advantage
- Experience of working on Lean-Agile projects
- Good communication skills – ability to explain complex machine learning concepts in plain business language
- An inherent drive to solve problems, collaborate with others and mentor team members
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, ever changing innovation environment
- Strong team working skills across customer, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams
- Demonstrates commitment to IT methodologies, processes and standards for project management / Lean-Agile methodology
- Supervision Responsibilities:
(Describe the level of supervision received (i.e., the frequency of supervisory contact, degree to which the individual acts independently and on what kinds of issues). Describe the level of supervision of others, if any (i.e., assigning work, reviewing performance, direct or indirect responsibility).
- The role will report to the Lead Developer of EY’s Artificial Intelligence Lab, based in Palo Alto
- Operate as part of a Lean-Agile team, working on designing and developing digital products
- Operate collaboratively with other Agile team members and guided by the Lean-Agile team lead
- The successful candidate will be able to work independently, without regular supervision
- Job Requirements:
(What is the minimum level of education needed/suggested to perform this job?)
- Master of Science degree or PhD in Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Optimization, or related discipline
(What is minimum number of years needed/suggested to perform this job?)
- 10+ years in a corporate environment
- 5+ years of hands-on machine learning experience
- Advanced English level
- 1 mes de vacaciones
- Homeoffice: 2 días por semana, a partir de los 3 meses.
- Prepaga: Swiss Medical para el grupo familiar.
- Bono anual por performance.
- 40% de descuento en Megatlon.
- Club La Nación Premium
- Certificaciones y capacitaciones (Por ejemplo ITIL v3). Certificaciones inherentes a tu rol.
- Días de estudio: 15 días de estudio anuales.
- Posibilidad de transferencias internas a partir de los 9 meses de permanencia en un puesto de la firma, a cualquiera de nuestros equipos que posea una búsqueda disponible.
- Regalos por cumpleaños, nacimiento, matrimonio etc.
- Médico y masajes in Company.
- Horas extras pagas o acumuladas para días libres.
- 1/2 día off el día de tu cumpleaños.
- Posibilidades de desarrollo y crecimiento reales.
- Descuentos a través de ASE, con reintegros en guardería, odontología y oftalmología.
- Descuentos y convenios con diferentes universidades.
Detalles del trabajo
Experiencia8 Años +