Descripción del trabajo
The Shared Business Platform (SBP) function within the Client Technology is responsible for the establishment and operation of enterprise technology platforms in support of cross-service line, client-facing business solutions. The Agile Angular Developer will work on projects defined by the client’s Emerging Technologies function, designing the user experience for products that leverage emerging technologies and techniques (e.g. machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, advanced analytics) to solve client issues. Within this context, the Agile Angular Developer will be responsible for designing and developing a compelling user experience for Emerging Technology products. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of working in a Lean-Agile project context.
Essential Functions of the Job:
The role must deliver the product front end application ensuring high performance.
Make the best use of Angular framework and build robust web applications.
Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions when translating designs into user interfaces
Make development suggestions to the designers and users if designs cannot be completely delivered as specified
Cooperate with back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
From client-side code, invoke RESTful APIs to consume back-end services
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders within a Lean-Agile project construct
Design and develop the user experience for the end product
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
Proactively identifies risks and issues; and implement the most appropriate solution
Possesses advanced analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple – often conflicting – demands on a project, simultaneously
Applies good business knowledge/understanding to manage and meet sponsor and customer needs
Identifies potential points of contention for missed deliverables; devises and implements actions to mitigate shortfalls in timeline
Identifies unstated customer expectations
Escalates to management, as appropriate
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Three or more years of Angular developer experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience building complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with teams to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Demonstrable responsive-web application design experience
- A solid grasp of user-centric design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Build self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate build processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and customers.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Experience of working on Lean-Agile projects
- Strong team working skills across customer, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills including negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates commitment to IT methodologies, processes and standards for project management / Lean-Agile methodology
The role will operate as part of a Lean-Agile team, working on designing and developing digital products
The role will operate collaboratively with other Agile team members and guided by the Lean-Agile team lead
The successful candidate will be able to work independently, without regular supervision
- Extended and unsociable hours may be required to meet target schedule dates
- Educated to BS Degree level or equivalent
- 5+ years in a corporate environment
- 3+ years of experience in Angular development of digital products
- 3 semanas de vacaciones
- Homeoffice: 2 días por semana, a partir de los 3 meses.
- Prepaga: Swiss Medical para el grupo familiar.
- Bono anual por performance.
- 40% de descuento en Megatlon.
- Club La Nación Premium
- Certificaciones y capacitaciones (Por ejemplo ITIL v3). Certificaciones inherentes a tu rol.
- Días de estudio: 15 días de estudio anuales.
- Posibilidad de transferencias internas a partir de los 9 meses de permanencia en un puesto de la firma, a cualquiera de nuestros equipos que posea una búsqueda disponible.
- Regalos por cumpleaños, nacimiento, matrimonio etc.
- Médico y masajes in Company.
- Horas extras pagas o acumuladas para días libres.
- 1/2 día off el día de tu cumpleaños.
- Posibilidades de desarrollo y crecimiento reales.
- Descuentos a través de ASE, con reintegros en guardería, odontología y oftalmología.
- Descuentos y convenios con diferentes universidades.
Detalles del trabajo