Descripción del trabajo
Tenemos 3 búsquedas diferentes, las 3 son para relocalizarse en Holanda.
Es necesario tener inglés avanzado y querer mudarse allá.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer for a young company of enthusiastic and experienced innovators. This company helps its customers run their daily HR challenges from recruitment to retirement in the most social and communicative way and is based on the Force.com solution.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for the full life cycle on the development process, including design, implementation and maintenance of this HR solution. This is a hands-on role focused on identifying, planning, designing, coding, implementing, integrating, testing, deploying and maintaining Force.com features and functions in response to business needs.
- Master degree Computer Science (or a similar degree).
- At least 3 years of experience with development cycles including design, programming, testing, implementation and documentation.
- Salesforce.com Certifications (preferably Administrator 201 and Developer 401), experience with Lightning and/or the motivation to become certified.
- Good communucation skills.
- Enterpreneurial mindset.
- Willing to travel, both within The Netherlands and abroad.
- In possesion of a drivers licence.
- Professional English language skills
- Capable of working independently.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Working experience from within a consultancy firm is preferred but not essential.
- Object oriented programming skills within Jave or .Net-C#.
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Experience within programming web solutions.
- Experience with Eclipse or Visual Studio.
- The ability to create custom made Force.com applications succesfully.
- Knowledge of ERD or UML and basic MVC principles.
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP.
- Knowledge of XML, SQL and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions.
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM techniques.
Our client, one of the leaders in its’ domain, is urgently looking for a Salesforce developer with at least 5 years’ experience on the Salesforce platform and at least 3 years’ experience in Salesforce implementation and integration with enterprise applications like Oracle, Sap etc with more than 300 users.
- You will lead and own all technical aspects of Salesforce.comimplementations and/or customizations including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development.
- You are responsible for the development teams using Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- You have to show technical leadership, setting best practices (e.g., integration and application development, deployment, testing, iterative refinement). In-depth understanding of the SFDC capabilities and constraints of SFDC CRM application Data model, Data Architecture, and Data Management..
- It’s you who identify ways to utilize SFDC to improve business processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- It’s you who define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
- We would like very much that have some you domain knowledge of recruitment & staffing industry as also to associate to gain specific knowledge of our client’s software application in Force.com etc. during Knowledge Transfer.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You are inspired by the above;
- You are at least 6 years developing;
- You have a Bachelor and/or Master degree in Information Technology;
- You have Salesforce Advanced Developer Certificate;
- You have a Sales Cloud Consultant and/or Service Cloud Consultant Certificate;
- You show excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English, would be nice also in Dutch;
- You are team player with a knowledge sharing mentality;
- Willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
We are currently seeking a Senior Salesforce.com developer to join an innovative e-commerce company’s team in Amsterdam. This is an exciting opportunity for a systems professional looking to gain first-hand experience across the fast-growing Global online classifieds space.
In this position, you will play a key role as a development expert for Salesforce.com and related applications where you will be implementing an advanced Salesforce solution that will support multiple organizations across the the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with onshore and offshore developments and implementations of more than 200 users. This is a hands-on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities with Salesforce.com and related cloud technologies.
- Transform business requirements into detailed technical specifications – design, build and implement high quality solutions in a timely, accurate manner.
- Create, manage and optimize objects, fields, formulas, workflows and approvals to expand upon, automate and improve complex business processes
- Develop & maintain custom development across Visualforce, APEX, Force.com pages, and integration APIs
- Plan and prioritise according to release schedule, ensure on-time successful delivery of key strategic objectives
- Take responsibility for regression and functional testing including devising and documenting test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments
- Document and develop code in-line with business requirements as part of source control and deployment best practices
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers and other members of the extended team
- Maintain familiarity with other IT system/ business application capabilities and scope in order to make recommendations about potential integrations or functionality intersection points
- Extend our development resource through working coherently with offshore development teams
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience including APEX, SOQL, and VisualForce
- Salesforce certification beneficial DEV 401 / DEV 501
- Understanding of relational databases required
- Excellent communication and analytical skills required
- Experience working with onshore & offshore development teams required
- Close attention to detail & the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated experience in a highly customized Salesforce.com environment – administering and customizing Salesforce.com Platform essential; workflows, automation and integration
- Knowledge of the organisational structure and culture to help build relationships with key stakeholders, peers and user groups
- Capable of demonstrating a very sharp learning curve to become productive, enthusiastic and dependable quickly in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, motivational and presentation skills, ability to collaborate with leadership team
- Be able to multitask, commit to meeting targets with competing priorities and deadlines across multiple key stake holders
- Excellent problem solving skills, able to research and understand an undocumented set up and application testing of developed functionality
- Detail & results oriented, takes the initiative and makes things happen in a fast paced go-live environment
- Ability to dissect business requirements and return high quality solutions that exceed expectations
- Experience working throughout SDLC including both Agile and Waterfall solution delivery methods
- Source code, control management incl. branching and merging via Git, Source Tree is beneficial
- Quality Assurance and Continuous Integration experience is highly desired
- A solid understanding of business processes
Detalles del trabajo
LugarPara relocalizarse en Holanda