Descripción del trabajo
we are looking for a DevOps & MS Azure for one of our important clients.
Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centers from which the Client’s Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to their member firms. GDS is a vibrant organization that is constantly growing and expanding its base, services and competencies.
Why this Global Delivery Services?
- Best company to develop your career.
- Gender equity highlight.
- Better for workers with disabilities.
- International experiences.
- Challenges, learning and high performance teams.
What are you going to do?
Qualified individuals will drive packaging, rapid deployment and continuous integration of capabilities across client environments and delivery modes (Cloud, Client Cloud, Mobile, Enterprise Deployments). Seeking proactive, take-charge individuals experienced in Agile development environments with skills below.
What do they need from you?
- Qualifications: 8-10 years development experience with 4-5 years of experience on Cloud Microsoft Azure & Build Automation.
- Hands-on experience with Azure and strong understanding of Azure capabilities and limitations.
- Solid Experience in implementing Azure infrastructure solutions thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
- Knowledge in .Net (C# or Vb) will have added advantage. Thorough understanding of infrastructure (hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc.) and have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution Hands on experience on Build automation using Git/TFS Repository. Automating deployments of Software builds on to Cloud Servers. Good knowledge on MYSQL/SQL Server (Writing queries, Taking backups)
- Strong knowledge of key DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery
- Understanding of Cloud concepts – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Practical hands-on experience on Azure using key services like VM, Azure API, VSTS or Cloud Services
- Infrastructure Architecture – designing high availability, performance and secure solutions using Public/Private cloud.
- Experience with any of the following is desired
- Tools: e.g.: TFS/VSTS, Jenkins, Git, Jira, Ansible, Docker, ELK, Nexus, Sona Qube, Ansible. Cloud platforms: e.g.: Azure, AWS, and Google Compute Engine.
Good to Have:
- Working within an Agile environment, including the use of Scrum
- Technical degree
- Good communications skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Knowledge in SQL
- Knowledge in monitoring
- Knowledge in Paas, Iaas
- Knowledge in cloud
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
Health insurance: Swiss Medical (Premium)
Discounts “ASE” (nursery, glasses, etc.)
Club La Nación Premium
Discounts at universities: UADE, Torcuato Di Tella, San Andrés, etc.
Discounts at gym: Megatlón 40% and others
Gifts for marriage, birth/adoption of children
Detalles del trabajo