Descripción del trabajo
We are looking for a Semi-Senior / Senior Dev Ops Engineer with demonstrable hands-on and
development experience in cloud based infrastructure and applications for one of our important clients.
What you’re like:
● You are passionate about software architecture, scalability, self-healing and fault tolerance.
● You have an infinite desire to learn about new technologies, micro services, and even OS
● You value communication, collaboration, and love to share your knowledge with your peers
What they love you to have (the more, the better):
● Expertise in building, deploying, troubleshooting, and supporting software running with focus on
AWS but with high expectation on growing an hybrid strategy to Azure and GCE
● Comfortable debugging complex running in AWS, troubleshooting RESTful web services,
analyzing network traffic over different protocols, and using Chrome Developer Tools
● Highly skilled in troubleshooting and optimizing Linux server based application performance
● Strong in at least 1 scripting language that the client uses: Python, Node.js, TypeScript, or Go. Multiple
● Ability to manage REST services and web applications
● Knowledge and experience with Disaster Recovery Planning and implementation
● Experience designing appropriate cloud based application monitoring and creating relevant
● Preference to work with minimal supervision
The company communicates using Slack, store their code in Bitbucket repositories, they are writing tools too, and build new solutions in the cloud (working in Azure and AWS). If that sounds exciting to you, they want to hear from you!
● Wanting to be part of an historical opportunity to join a non-stop growing tech company
● Work with a company dedicated to your personal and professional growth
● Collaborate with a local team committed to supporting your development and success
● A highly rewarded oportunity
Detalles del trabajo