Descripción del trabajo
Reporting directly to a Lead, conduct feature, system integration testing and understand SQL, rapidminor (data science), Hadoop, angular web driven and database testing. Co-ordinate with performance, automation and load testing teams for the delivery of testing.
The team is multi-disciplined consisting of Business Analysts, Tech Leads, Product Owner, Data Modelers/Developers, QA and a SCRUM Master. Candidate must possess a thorough understanding of Agile Methodology, web application development source code (i.e. angular), Data science, Hadoop, Sql server.
What are you going to do?
- Participate in Release/Iteration Planning
- Ensure User Stories are testable and measurable
- Assist in estimating task effort and dependencies
- Thorough testing of the features (technical) and also integration testing.
- Responsible for team commitments within the Sprints
- Communicate (verbal and written) with business, development, and senior management, on the progress of the Release Period project goals, objectives, and testing efforts.
- Prepare Test Estimates
- Identify and communicate risks and issues
- Ability to escalate accurately, timely and efficiently
- Create and review test plans and test cases ensuring alignment with standards
- Prepare and manage QA Project Plan
- Verify the availability of the QA environment for testing
- Prepare metrics and report QA findings
- Prepare QA Project Closeout Report
- Ensure that all system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved
- Support all quality initiatives that are implemented during each Sprint
- Initiate Risk management and escalation
- Assist in the development of quality assurance and testing policies, standards, and procedures
- Conduct tests and analyze results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and/or client requirements
- Adhere to QA & Test processes to support global QA Testing activities
- Work closely with off-shore employees and 3rd party vendors to deliver projects to time, cost and quality requirements
What do they need from you?
- Ability to work within a high performing Agile environment
- Must have Knowledge and hands on experience of SQL scripting
- Work with upstream and downstream application teams to create & execute test cases
- Provide appropriate knowledge transfer to offshore testers to assist in efforts
- Ability to build good relationships both within the QA & Test team and with other teams
- Excellent knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle including Functional & Non-Functional Test Phases
- Team Leader
- Team Player
- Coordinate the work efforts of onshore/offshore
Good communication (Verbal and Written)
- In depth knowledge of computer hardware, software and Microsoft platforms
- In depth knowledge of QA testing procedures and theory
- In depth knowledge on Data science, Hadoop, Sql server.
- Hands on technical QA experience. (Transformations preferably)
- College graduate
- Computer Science Degree (Bachelors)
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT and/or related field or equivalent experience
- QA Analyst – 8-10 years of experience
- Agile Development – 5-7 years of experience
- TFS – 1-3 years of experience
- MTM – 1-3 years of experience
- Working with User Stories – 3-5 years of experience
- SQL and Experience in Writing complex queries – 5-7 years of experience
- API and Web Service Testing – 2-4 years of experience
- Data Warehouse and ETL Experience – 1-3 years of experience
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) – Desired but not required
- CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner) – Desired but not required
- ISTQB – Desired but not required – Will need to obtain ISTQB Foundation Certification
- Overtime is required (occasionally)
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
Health insurance: Swiss Medical (Premium)
Discounts “ASE” (nursery, glasses, etc.)
Club La Nación Premium
Discounts at universities: UADE, Torcuato Di Tella, San Andrés, etc.
Discounts at gym: Megatlón 40% and others
Gifts for marriage, birth/adoption of children
Detalles del trabajo