Descripción del trabajo
We are looking for a Python Developer to work on a long term project for one of our clients, an Internet giant based in Silicon Valley.
As a Software Engineer on the Tools and Infrastructure team, you will be at the heart of the engineering process building software that empowers engineering teams to develop and deliver high quality products quickly. The Tools and Infrastructure team is focused on solving the hardest, most interesting challenges of developing software at scale without sacrificing stability, quality, velocity or code health.
The team ensures success by partnering with engineering teams and developing scalable tools and infrastructure that help engineers develop, test, debug and release software quickly. The team impacts thousands of people at the company and billions of users by increasing the pace of product development and ensuring the products are thoroughly tested. They are champions for code health, testability, maintainability and best practices for development and testing.
- Design, build and maintain tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- +6 years of experience doing Python development
- Strong software engineering skills
- Experience working with relational DBs
- Experience doing Java development
- Scripting skills in Perl, Shell or another common language
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies