Descripción del trabajo
For more than 10 years, our client has been developing customized software solutions for web & mobile platforms and providing IT staff augmentation services to clients from all over the world. They strive to develop solutions with creativity and professionalism in a friendly and inspiring environment.
Must be a seasoned UI engineer with:
- 5+ years of SPA development
- Experience with modern UI frameworks
- advanced CSS techniques
- Architect a ‘micro-frontend’ architecture that does not compromise UX and end user performance SLAs.
- Design and implement a layered application architecture that can be easily changed to accommodate evolving business requirements.
- Design and communicate external and internal architectural perspectives of well-encapsulated systems (e.g. Service Oriented Architecture, Docker based Services, micro-services).
- Use Feature or Release Toggles as a code branching strategy.
- Identify, selecting and extending 3rd party components (commercial or open source) that provide operational leverage.
- Be aware of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment environments with an emphasis on a well-maintained testing pyramid.
Your day designing and operating platformwide services:
- Will include being part of an autonomous, cross-functional team designing, building and operating strategic, user-focused feature sets.
- Will including working on a modern ‘micro-frontend’ architecture designed to facilitate the development of high-quality software across multiple high-velocity, independent teams.
- Might be spent building a highly responsive Document Viewer that supports multiple native file types (PDF, Excel, Video, etc.) while providing easy-to-use facilities to augment the data with complex, domain specific work product.
- Might be spent creating an intuitive facility for users to build complex search queries that remain responsive while spanning terabytes of data.