Detalles del trabajo
Descripción del trabajo
The company is a software and full CGI company that enables their customers and users to produce photorealistic images and video content in real time in extraordinay quality. As a global leader for DigitalTwins, Configurator -und Business Intelligence-Solutions, makes sure, that their users and customers can experience their products faster and anywhere in the world.
Together with their premium clients like Audi, Volkswagen Group, BMW and Daimler AG push
boundaries. they create fans – for their customers.
Their focus are the digital twin configurator solutions and automatic rendering solutions. They offer the entire chain from consulting tot he deployment and global roll-out. Providing state-of-the-art
working environment is self-evident, as well as agile methods and mutual respect. This provides an
ideal basis for creativity and innovation, and offers their employees every possibility to bring their own skills into their products and projects.
The company is a rapidly growing company with a high-powered team of bold, dedicated specialists
with in-depth automotive and rendering experience. Their team is looking forward to welcoming
new colleagues to shape the future together.
For their project headquarter in Munich they are currently looking for a Cloud Software Engineer / DevOps.
As a cloud software engineer / DevOps specialist you take the responsibility for project specific AWS
/ Azure / GoogleCloud topics. You use your structured work attitude and digital dedication to build
up global rollout capable Cloud infrastructure to make IT processes more efficient, automized to
conquer the world.
You are their continuous integration and deployment specialist you support the whole team, to have the overview of their software and services in the cloud. You give their customers, developers and engineers the good feeling to be in the focus.
• Designing, implementating and deploying cloud-based solutions around our real-time rendering and automotive configuration service
• Assuring and improving the availability and scalability of interacting services
• Building and maintaining a content delivery network for multimedia content generated on-demand from our rendering service
• Working closely with the software development team to drive cloud-first solutions
• Multi-service continuous deployment of various infrastructures (Linux and Windows machines / AWS Lambda)
• Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
• Experience in both Linux and Windows
• Experience in scalable services in the AWS Infrastructure or a comparable mainstream cloud provider in both serverless- and server-bound architectures
• Experience in automated deployment and delivery of cloud-based systems (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, AWS Stack)
• Experience in continuous integration (Jenkins)
• Coding experience with the ability to write clean and reusable code
• Fluent in English (German is considered as an additional asset)
• Excellent communication, self-organization and team skills
• Proactive thinking and taking responsibility for your product
• Not afraid of making mistakes, but dedicated to not repeating them
• A can-do mentality
What they offer
• Exceptional development possibilities in a great working environment
• A dynamic team with high-end customers and users
• A flat hierarchy with fast decision-making
• A culture of developing and motivating people
• Performance-oriented remuneration
• Interesting employee participation program
• Employer benefits
• Relocation service
• Blue-card application support
• A can do mentality and a philosophy to develop and motivate people