Descripción del trabajo
The company is located in the heart of Berlin and provider of web-based technology for a flexible repository for media data with relational structured metadata. In the field of Public Relations and marketing easydb.digitalasset is successfully used as digital asset management system. easydb.university, easydb.museum and easydb.archive are based on the same code. These modular solutions are used for the management of cultural heritage, teaching resources and research data.
The backend is based on modern software technologies: Continuous delivery with Docker, Debian or Ubuntu Linux, Apache Server, easydb Server and easy asset server (EAS), Eleasticsearch, PostgreSQL and ImageMagick. They use C++ and Phython as backend programming languages. They are hiring a talented developer to expand their backend team for the product development.
What they want:
– 5+ years of experience in developing server applications (any language)
– 1+ year of Go experience (professional or fun projects)
– Good communication skills English (and/or German)
What you get:
– Work in a small ambitious team, help porting existing C++/Python server over to Go
– Their product will be released as Open Source
– Work with Postgres, Sqlite, RabbitMQ, Minio, Elastic, CircleCI, Github, Kubernetes, Docker and more
– Use your favorite OS for development
– Position is full time (40h), on site in Berlin (East)