Descripción del trabajo
As a software tester, you are involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You’ll conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet needs.
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• English proficiency both spoken and written;
• 2+/4+ Years professional experience in QA for SSR/SR.
• Knowledge in testing methodology
• Experience with bug reporting tools (Jira & Zephyr).
• Knowledge of iterative and incremental software delivery
• Very good logical and analytic thinking
English lessons in company (1:30 hs weekly)
Breakfast on Mondays and lunch on Fridays
Football and yoga (weekly)
Stereo and video games
Schedule: Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm)