Descripción del trabajo
Our client’s technology team is a small (but growing) group of talented and experienced engineers and moving from a startup to a leading enterprise software company. They are in the process of building foundational core technology making key architectural decisions and implementing agile development processes including (CI/CD) for our future expansion.
They are actively looking for talented and ambitious QA Engineers.
- Independently designing, developing and executing test cases.
- Developing both manual and automated tests.
- Triage of reported issues that come from CXP and go to Engineering
- Work confidently and carefully across all operating domains for our product
- Assisting Engineering reproduce items from CXP
- Subject Matter Expert (SME)/coordinator for feature questions from CXP
- 5+ years software testing experience
- Comfortable testing Web API applications
- Skilled with some automation software – e.g. Selenium, RestAssured,
- Problem Solving and Triage experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar testing UWP/Windows Store/Windows/WPF applications
- Comfortable setting up Windows Hardware
- Basic SQL
- Basic Scripting
- Familiarity with Point of Sale (POS) Systems.
- Familiarity with Restaurant POS and Related Software.
- Familiarity with Payment Processing.
- Experience working in the Azure Cloud & AWS
- Basic MongoDB
- Enjoys technology – able to learn on your own; not intimidated by new technology
- Inquisitive – determined, willing & able to take things apart and figure out how they work
- Excited for the startup culture – learn and work on multiple projects and assignments
- Track record of ownership – takes responsibility for solving problems beginning to end
About the company:
The company is going beyond traditional Point of Sale (POS) technology with a singular focus on fast casual and quick service restaurant chains. Leveraging an API-first approach and a core suite of omnichannel ordering solutions, it delivers an enterprise-scale, cloud-based POS platform that’s easy to implement, easy to use, and easy to afford. Improved guest experience, best-in-class integrations, centralized enterprise management, and payment processor choice are some of the reasons leading restaurant chains choose this company to help them move faster, stay nimble, and increase profits.