Descripción del trabajo
The company is a leading technology service provider for the German tourism industry. The Leipzig-based company has been developing innovative software for tour operators and travel agencies since 2005.
A highly motivated and friendly team works for them with full commitment and passion for the success of their customers. They are convinced that only a well-rehearsed team that can rely on each other will do an excellent job, and they do a lot to ensure that our employees enjoy coming to work. They see themselves as a true family business, are happy about great results, celebrate successes and create opportunities to balance work done and goals achieved.
They are still looking for people who are convinced team players, who enrich them with their personality and competence and who are ready to make the company even better from day to day.
This will be your playground: in your new position you will be part of their agile software development team responsible for the design and implementation of backend applications for the tourism industry. Together with your team, you set the best standards in terms of performance and reliability and contribute your own ideas.
You’ll feel at home with these toys:
• performance-oriented PHP 7 backend applications
• MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
• REST, SOAP, XML interfaces
• Zend Framework, composer, phpunit, phing
• git, PhpStorm / Netbeans
• KVM, Docker
• JIRA, GitLab, Bamboo
That’s what they want:
• experienced software developers with focus on PHP and SQL
• with experience and fun in working with Linux and with very good knowledge in software architecture, design patterns and performance optimization
That’s what they offer you:
Not only the company should develop further but also you with them! They challenge and support you, no matter if you want to learn a new programming language or if you want to attend a further education in health matters and offer you:
• an indefinite employment relationship
• attractive, performance-related compensation
• a versatile, interesting and responsible task
• a future-oriented and secure workplace
• flexible working hours
• company pension scheme
• coverage of the costs for your gym or your course
• numerous training opportunities
• the use of attractive discounts for tour operators
• flat hierarchy and a pleasant working atmosphere