Descripción del trabajo
The company offers customers a software solution to marketits products more effectively and to enjoy achieving the extraordinary easier. It helps CMOs and marketing companies keep track of all their marketing campaigns and spending. As a result, your day-to-day operations get easier, you gain insight into your results and costs in real-time and you manage all your operational marketing activities – locally, regionally and globally.
Nobody wants to waste time integrating different software solutions and hardly anyone has time to constantly deal with changes in marketing possibilities. They take the time to do this for you, continually optimize the company, and integrate the world’s best software tools and services –their customers can expect a solution with one price.
They continue to optimize their products and expand them with new tools, features and services. But their goal remains the same: they want to make it as easy as possible for you to market your products or services. Or in other words, make the best or most unusual ideas, concepts and creations a reality.
Network has been a successful international provider of software technologies for over 1 years. Their goal is to inspire with innovative solutions and excellent support – from start-ups to international corporations.
To enhance their team they are currently looking for an active .NET Developer.
Beside latest web technologies and frameworks of various providers they rely – as Microsoft Gold Partner – on Microsoft® technologies and services e.g. .NET und Windows Azure®. All their solution are characterized by high performance, attractive design and high user-friendliness. Organizationally they rely on an agile software development and SCRUM methods.
• Demand-driven developement and implementation of individual software modules by the means of .NET technologies
• Software development, coding, validation and integration
• Ensuring technical quality
• Establishing technical specifications
• Architecture and software design
• Definition of interfaces and data structures
• Definition of interfaces to other system components
• Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio
• Microsoft SQL Server knowledge and MS reporting services are of advantage
• Experienced with agile development methods
• Very good technical understanding
• Initiative and assertive
• Team spirit and an open, communicative personality
You have the chance to become a part of an innovative, continuously increasing IT company. They are always looking for employees who are passionate about marketing and engineering, and want to make extraordinary ideas a reality. They work in several independent teams with effective, lean processes, a high degree of personal responsibility and transparent communication.