Descripción del trabajo
As the Android Chapter Lead, you will act as a coach for your team in order to help them with their weaknesses and foster their strengths. You will also set their goals and motivate them to achieve these.
Being part of an agile interdisciplinary team, you will also work closely with our client’s Product Department in Hamburg to lead the development of your chapter.
You will be responsible for the development of a high-quality product capable to stand our fast growth and evolution.
And all this, while you code!
Is it challenging? Of course.
Is it fun? Absolutely!
If you are experienced in team leadership and Android development
If you dream in Kotlin rather than in your mother tongue
If you have a deep knowledge of Java
If you know how to work with microservices
If you have knowledge of Kotlin , RxJava, MVP, Dagger/Dagger2, Retrofit2, gradle, mqtt
If you are a software craftsperson
Jump in to this company and show them what you can do!
What can they offer you?
- Intensive Fridays
- Gym membership
- Quarterly team-building activities (karting, bowling, laser tag, escape rooms, barbecues/calçotades…)
- Yearly off-site hacking weeks
- Hacking days and occasional trips to their HQ in Hamburg
- Weekly free buffet breakfasts in the office
- Health insurance with basic dental coverage
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- A monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides
- The opportunity to use the latest technologies and implement your own ideas
- Flexible learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops, events and conferences
- Free language lessons
- …and all the usual start-up goodies like free fruit, unlimited drinks, after-work beers and many more!