Descripción del trabajo
Our client is a fast-growing fintech company transforming the health insurance sector.
The main responsibilities of Senior Software engineer are:
– to participate in the creation of new products and enhancements to existing products
– to design, implement, and test solutions
– to develop and delivery our client`s leading product
Main skills set:
– Degree qualifications in Information Technology, Computer Science, software engineering, or related field
– Knowledge of release management tools
– More than 5 years of work experience in an active senior software development position
– IT Project management experience (Agile/Scrum)
– Extensive experience in cloud based scalable application deployment and maintenance. Knowledge in Amazon/Google Cloud/Azure cloud tools will be an added advantage.
– Expertise in at least three (3) RDMS (Relational Database Management System) and two (2) NoSQL database systems
– Good knowledge of software and programming languages with ability to use professionally at least two or more development languages (JAVA, Python, C#). Primary language being JAVA.
– Knowledge on SpringFramework, Micro-Services or Android will be added advantage.