Descripción del trabajo
A picture says more than a thousand words – They as a software and full CGI company enable their customers and users to produce photorealistic images and video content in realtime in extraordinay quality. They as a global leader for DigitalTwins, Configurator -und Business Intelligence-Solutions, make sure, that their users and customers can experience their products faster and anywhere in the world.
Together with their premium clients like Audi, Volkswagen Group, BMW and Daimler AG we push boundaries. They create fans – for their customers.
Their focus are the digital twin configurator solutions and automatic rendering solutions. They offer the entire chain from consulting tot he deployment and global roll-out. Providing state-of-the-art working environment is self-evident, as well as agile methods and mutual respect. This provides an ideal basis for creativity and innovation, and offers their employees every possibility to bring their own skills into our products and projects.
The company is a rapidly growing company with a high-powered team of bold, dedicated specialists with in-depth automotive and rendering experience. Our team is looking forward to welcoming new colleagues to shape the future together.
For their project headquarter in Munich they are currently looking for a Software Engineer (Cloud Services / Python).
As a software engineer, you’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of new product features. You’ll be in a strong team of high experienced developers in order to overdeliver your tasks all your stakeholders’ requirements. You’ll be required to open communicate with all development stakeholder and constribute your skills to the entire product development. The ideal candidate will have a structured work attitude and the openness to learn and adopt quickly.
• Design and Implementation of cloud-based solutions around our real-time rendering and automotive configuration service
• Design and Implementation of APIs connecting our various services
• Working closely with the Frontend Development, Renderservice and UI/UX Team to assure seamless feature integration
• Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or similar
• Experience in Python 3
• Experience with with backend server programming with a popular framework (Django, Flask, Pyramid, Tornado or similar)
• Experience with AWS Lambda and Microservice architectures is an advantage
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented software design and architecture
• Ability to write clean, modular and reusable code that explains itself
• Desire to deliver a well-tested and well-architectured product
• Experience with Atlassian, Jira and/or Confluence
• Experience in managing and steering teams from different cultural backgrounds
• Fluent in English (German is considered as an additional asset)
• Excellent communication, self-organization and team skills
• Proactive thinking and taking responsibility for your product
• Not afraid of making mistakes, but dedicated to not repeating them
• A can-do mentality
What they offer:
• Exceptional development possibilities in a great working environment
• A dynamic team with high-end customers and users
• A flat hierarchy with fast decision-making
• A culture of developing and motivating people
• Performance-oriented remuneration
• Interesting employee participation program
• Employer benefits
• Relocation service
• Blue-card application support
• A can do mentality and a philosophy to develop and motivate people