Descripción del trabajo
They are looking for a Java Developer based anywhere in Latin America to work on a long term project for one of our clients, a Data Analytics and Business Intelligence services company based in Los Angeles.
Our Client is a research and data analytics firm that provides software tools and risk intelligence data to enterprises like financial institutions and large multinational companies. They’ve developed their own augmented analysis platform that is used by a group of subject matter experts and analysts to model qualitative research data and analysis into graph structures. They then augment this dynamic dataset with data and network analytics and machine learning in order to enrich and scale their data and deliver bespoke data solutions for end customers to operationalize.
The person in this role will join an existing engineering team to work on the enhancement of our Client’s platform.
- +5 years of experience doing Java development
- Strong experience with Spring Framework, Maven, AspectJ, JBoss/Wildfly
- General knowledge and comfort with Linux command line
- Experience with Nginx configuration
- Experience working with MySQL (or other SQL DB)
- Knowledge and understanding of HTTP and RESTful API services
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience working in an IntelliJ environment: development, organization and debugging
- Experience with Neo4j
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience integrating and debugging web front end
- Experience with authentication mechanisms including OAuth
- Experience with ReactJs
- Experience with Webpack