Descripción del trabajo
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer for one of our important clients in Germany. The company is a supra regional digital agency from the Rhein-Neckar region based in Mannheim. They have over 10 years digital literacy in conception, development and implementation of ambitious online solutions where also individual major projects, content management, CRM and eCommerce applications as well as web and mobile apps are included. Theirdynamic. Your chance. Because of their steady growth they are currently seeking for a Senior PHP developer to strengthen their team.
• Technical conception, architecture, planning and design of new, modern web applications on the base of technical concepts and customer requirements as well as expansion of already existing applications.
• Varied development tasks with modern methods and technics.
• Object-orientated software development with classic and agile procedure models.
• Active uptake of interest tasks in all stages of system development.
• More than 5 years of relevant demonstrable working and project experience with PHP4 Enterprise (Front-and Backend).
• Very good knowledge in major frameworks and libraries (Symfony, jQuery, AngularJS prefered), databse technologies (PostgreSQL, MySQL or Oracle prefered) as well as modern toolchain blocks (Sass, Node.JS etc.).
• Good knowledge in the development of data interfaces (REST, SOAP).
• Perfectionism and love for code quality, structured process orientation.
• Very good understanding of version mangement SVN as well Git.
What they expect:
• Strong analytical skills, well-structured and goal-orientated working style.
• Teamspirit, initiative and good communications skills.
• Highly motivated to familisarise with new fields.
• Customer and service orientation.
• Engagement and reliability.
• Personable and good manners.
• Full time job with fair compensation and working flexibility in Mannheim.
• Challenging job with high level of personal responsibility.
• Creative input and scope for new/own ideas.
• Training offerings.
• Relaxed, unconventional working atmosphere with nice and motivated colleagues.
• Flat hierarchy, short decision paths and open buissness culture.
• Extensive familiarisation by your new colleagues.