In a world where corporations grow richer and richer by sharing less and less of the value their workers help to create, we are the first user-controlled talent networks that aligns the interests of both talent and enterprises. Our unique network model allows talent to retain 100% of their market rate, while enabling organizations to pull together flexible teams of highly-skilled technical and design talent, no matter where they’re located. What’s more, with us, organizations can make their budgets go 2-3 times further by cutting out unnecessary, expensive middle men. This new business model of minimizing fees and enabling users to control the network is uniquely enabled by a blockchain token.
About the Role:
As a client facing Technical Recruiter you will be the face of our company; the trusted advisor clients turn to when seeking highly skilled talent to join their team. Your primary role will be to help surface qualified candidates to clients, clearly articulating their skills, experience and culture fit, and why they are a good fit for the role.
A successful candidate in this role will be able to quickly build a rapport with clients and talent, earning their trust and helping to successfully match talent to project work where they can add value. They will also be able to understand nuanced but critical client expectations and find the perfect talent to fill the client’s open roles. This role is instrumental to the organization, as we’re committed to providing all clients with white glove service and strong attention to detail.
- Manage a high volume of rules (10-20 roles) at any given time, seeking proactive ways to identify talent.
- Meet with clients, discuss their requirements, identify key elements of the role, and develop a job description that will attract qualified candidates.
- Review applications and candidate qualifications. Select the top 3-5 candidates to present to the client.
- Present candidates to the client. Clearly and succinctly describe the candidate’s qualifications, and facilitate interviews with those talent they are interested in meeting.
- Collect feedback from the client following the interview, and communicate the feedback to the team in order to make the hire or continue the search.
- Keep up to date reports of where all applicants are in the process. Help develop automated email replies to keep candidates informed of their status.
You love working at a high growth startup and thrive on the challenges that come with building a new company. You thrive in mission driven cultures that obsess about delivering value to community members. You’re experienced but want to lean into an early stage company with a world changing mission.
- Sharp, agile, adaptable
- High integrity
- Relentlessly ambitious
- High bandwidth
- A direct and clear communicator
- Creative, and always looking for new ways of doing things
- Keeps up to date with the latest community tools, programs and industry trends
- Data-oriented, results driven, strategically minded.
- Minimum 2+ years technical recruiting experience across the full hiring process from sourcing to the offer stage
- A proven track record of hiring multiple high-volume, high business impact roles simultaneously (ability to manage an average of 10-20 open requisitions at a time for technical engineers, and product managers)
- Strong understanding of various tech stacks to effectively match qualified candidates
- Clear communicator, organized, quick and efficient, hard working, personable.
- Process-oriented self starter who can identify and fill gaps.
Thrive in a remote only environment