In a world where corporations grow richer and richer by sharing less and less of the value their workers help to create, we are the first user-controlled talent networks that aligns the interests of both talent and enterprises. Our unique network model allows talent to retain 100% of their market rate, while enabling organizations to pull together flexible teams of highly-skilled technical and design talent, no matter where they’re located. What’s more, with us, organizations can make their budgets go 2-3 times further by cutting out unnecessary, expensive middle men. This new business model of minimizing fees and enabling users to control the network is uniquely enabled by a blockchain token.
Our core beliefs:
- While talent is equally distributed around the world opportunity is not.
- The old models of how people work are dull, outdated and in urgent need of reinvention.
- People should be able to do the work they love, on their own terms, and keep 100% of the value.
About the Role:
As Talent Recruiter your primary role will be to help source, recruit, vet and onboard talent to the Talent platform as clients on the marketplace post new roles that are not immediately matched with existing talent.
A successful candidate in this role will be able to quickly and efficiently source high quality talent from around the world, screen talent, and help them create an account and apply to new client projects in a freelance/contract capacity. This role is critical to the organization because one of our core value propositions to clients is being matched with vetted, high-quality talent in a matter of hours, not weeks. The right candidate is comfortable with both client-facing and talent-facing conversations.
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking and research
- Become immersed in the existing talent pool; identify areas of density and gaps.
- As new jobs are posted to our platform, proactively identify which jobs may not be filled quickly, and proactively recruit high quality talent that may be a good fit for these roles.
- Accurately describe the platform and its value propositions to the talent while also letting them understand that the role is for a client, not just us.
- Screen applicants (preferred: video conferencing interviews) to identify their core value-add to the client and ensure culture/skills match.
- Shepard new talent through the profile completion and application process to specific roles posted.
- Keep up to date reports of where all applicants are in the process.
- 3+ years of experience recruiting technical talent for positions globally.
- Intimate understanding and reputation with the leading talent forums / boards.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles (e.g. Product Managers, Full-Stack Engineers, Mobile Engineers, etc.)
- Clear communicator, organized, quick and efficient, hard working, personable.
- Process-oriented self starter who can identify and fill technical recruiting gaps.
- Identify process for externally sourcing candidates through various channels.
Sharp-thinker that is willing to learn about leveraging an existing network of talent.